Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Internship Goals

1. What do you hope to learn about the "adult" world of work while you are at your internship?

Through my internship I hope to learn that with the opportunity I have to be an "adult" I learn responsibility. I hope that I love what I do so that I don't get bored and I can really head towards my goal of becoming a nurse.

2. What do you hope to learn or discover about yourself and your identity while you are at your internship this semester?

I hope to learn that I am actually the person I perceive myself as. I hope that I can show care and love to those who need it and at the same time love what I'm doing. I hope that I can grow as a person by working with other people. I'm usually better at being independent and working alone rather than with people, so hopefully through internship I will get better at group projects.

3.What goals do you have for yourself for your internship experience?

Concerning my internship experience my goals include being able to speak to others without being afraid to be judged. I hope to have a positive attitude towards my co-workers and mentor. I am also looking forward to being exposed to the work field so that I am not afraid when I am an adult and actually pursuing what I wish to do.

No comments: